TABLE OF CONTENT
- Aims and objectives of SIWES (Definition of SIWES)
- Historical background of the organization
- Organization chart
- Major activities of the organization
2.1 Specific function of various section/units of the organization
2.2 Student involvement at various section/ unit
2.3 Interpersonal relationship with the organization
3.2 Relevance experience gained to the student field study
4.2 Personal Impression about the organization
This report gives a good account of the training and experience which exposed student during the student industrial work experience (SIWES) at God Grace Computer Center.
This program called (SIWES) student industrial work experience scheme is compulsory to all ND1 student who offer science course or any other practicable course. It enables student to have the experience of the aspect which have been taught in school. It is a program that takes up to four month in which student are expected to be able practices what they are taught.
- AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF SIWES
The student industrial work experience scheme (SIWES) can be define as a technical skills and acquisition of knowledge from the organization, industrial sector. It is also serving as the complement the learning which student have acquired in the classroom or theoretically.
The objective of the student industrial work experience scheme is as follow
- It enables the student to practically different test from what they learnt theoretically in the classroom.
- It also enlighten student to various s division of industrial or organization of work in which the course of study can be radicalized.
- It relate the student to the labor market and how it being operated.
- To enable student to defend his or her self in
anywhere he or she found itself.
- HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF THE ORGANIZATION
The name of the organization is InshaAllahuComputer Centre; it is located at No 10&11 adegbodu area iwo Osun State.
It was created in 2000 and was directed by MRS Taiwo Tijani. The aims and objective of the organization is to train both SIWES and its student and also individual in networking in order for them to know much or deep about and they have taught in their various institutions.